Last updated: Sep 29, 2017
“Tattooed Girls Daily” respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect people on “Tattooed Girls Daily” to do the same.
In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can read at the US Copyright Office website, we’ll respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement on “Tattooed Girls Daily” that are reported to us.
If you’re a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you can report alleged copyright infringements on “Tattooed Girls Daily” by completing the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and sending it to us.
When we get your DMCA notice, we’ll take whatever action we think is appropriate, which may include removing the reported content from “Tattooed Girls Daily”.
How to Submit a Copyright Complaint?
To submit a DMCA notice, please send email with subject line “DMCA notice” to email@example.com and include all of the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed. If you’re reporting multiple copyrighted works, you can provide a representative list of those copyrighted works.
- Identify the content on “Tattooed Girls Daily” you claim to be infringing your rights, including the information we need to help us find it, like the URL to the page on “Tattooed Girls Daily”.
- Provide your mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Include both of these statements in the body of your notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I’m the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that’s allegedly infringed.”
- Include your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature (for example, by typing your full name).
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy, please contact us.